Friday, May 10, 2013

Promissory Note with Partial Payment

Sample letter of a Promissory Note that states the whole amount of the bill and the Partial Payment made by the tenant, in lieu of his water bill.

Dear [Name],

I, [name] [address] will be able to pay [amount] from my total bill of [amount]. I agree to pay the remaining balance of [amount] on [date]. For now, I am unable to settle the full amount.

In this regard however, I would like to thank your kind office for the billing extension and for the continued use of the building's water supply.

Thank you so much,
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: airline customer service, landlord, partial fees, payment in amounts, payment instalments, plumbing, promise of payment, Promissory Note letters, Promissory Note with Partial Payment, tenant letters,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment